Thursday, January 6, 2011

Project 365: Resolutions

I'm working on returning to a more whole-foods-based diet. I guess when Reid was born and things were S-U-P-E-R crazy trying to learn to manage a baby and a toddler, I started relying on convenience foods more than I had been. Not like crazy sick stuff like cheese doodles or anything like that, lol. I have still been avoiding preservatives, artificial colors and flavors, HFCS, hydrogenated oils, and stuff like that, but we've been eating stuff like pasta with organic jarred sauce or whatever. I haven't been feeling very well and so I'm starting here - trying to get lots of fresh foods in our diet. With an eating disorder in my history, I'm treading lightly and trying to ADD positive habits rather than focusing on denying myself. That is a slippery slope for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment